The church is about relationships, with God and other believers. As you become more engaged here, you are encouraged to find a small group to be a part of our family. These are great paths to help you find your niche, build relationships, and to bring your own passion to our fellowship.
- Monthly knitting/crocheting group
- Walking at Skillman Park 3x/week at 7:00 a.m.
- Fellowship gatherings for all women at a host home
- Two day-time women’s groups meet for Bible study and prayer support
- Men – Saturday morning breakfast
- Sunday morning breakfast and Andy Stanley video.
- All families are assigned a “Shepherd” for cares and concerns.